Here we will go through the average salary of a paralegal. Firstly, what is a paralegal? A person trained in subsidiary legal matters but not fully qualified as a lawyer.
According to prospects.ac.uk, salaries for junior paralegals at non-graduate entry level, range from £14,000 to £22,000. At graduate-entry level, salaries range from £18,000 to £25,000. A paralegal with three to five years' experience can expect a salary in the region of £25,000 to £40,000.
Furthermore, it is possible to make a great income being a paralegal. You also do not need to work directly for another company and you could easily become a freelance paralegal. As a result, we have made it easier for legal professionals to find work. Moreover, Outsourcer is a freelance marketplace which enables users to work with the best professionals worldwide.
Overall Benefits To Outsourcer For Professionals
- FREE to become a freelance professional on Outsourcer.
- Send direct messages easily and quickly to your prospects and clients.
- Set your own overall payment amount and deadline dates for completing projects.
- Manage all projects easily through Outsourcer.
- Build up positive reviews and testimonials.
- Add services starting from as low as $1.
- 0% commission fee for professionals.
- Secure payment structure.
- 100% money back guarantee with full buyer and seller protection.
- 24/7 live chat customer support.
Click here to search for freelance professionals. If you require any further assistance, please contact us using our 24/7 live chat support feature. Alternatively please send a message to our support team using the contact form here.
Browse Away From Paralegal Salary
On the other hand, if you would like to find out more about our parent company, Global Sound Group, click here.