What is the Self Employed Meaning? Being self employed means working for yourself and not working for an employer. Consequently, self employed professionals need to find their own work as opposed to working directly for someone else.
We have eliminated the problem of finding new clients. Furthermore, Outsourcer is a freelance marketplace enabling users to work with the best freelance professionals worldwide. We work with a wide range of service areas and you could be working on a diverse range of exciting projects in no time.
Above all, it is completely FREE to become an Outsourcer professional and we charge a 0% commission on each work you get through our website. We also have a live chat support feature which is available 24/7 to help you with any problems or answer any questions which may arise.
Overall Benefits To Outsourcer For Professionals
- FREE to become a freelance professional on Outsourcer.
- Send direct messages easily and quickly to your prospects and clients.
- Set your own overall payment amount and deadline dates for completing projects.
- Manage all projects easily through Outsourcer.
- Build up positive reviews and testimonials.
- Add services starting from as low as $1.
- 0% commission fee for professionals.
- Secure payment structure.
- 100% money back guarantee with full buyer and seller protection.
- 24/7 live chat customer support.
Click here to search for freelance professionals. If you require any further assistance, please contact us using our 24/7 live chat support feature. Alternatively please send a message to our support team using the contact form here.
Browse Away From Self Employed Meaning
On the other hand, if you would like to find out more about our parent company, Global Sound Group, click here.