What is transcription? According to Wikipedia. A transcription service is a business service which converts speech (either live or recorded) into a written or electronic text document. Transcription services are often provided for business, legal, or medical purposes. The most common type of transcription is from a spoken-language source into text such as a computer file suitable for printing as a document such as a report. Common examples are the proceedings of a court hearing such as a criminal trial (by a court reporter) or a physician's recorded voice notes (medical transcription).
Furthermore, we are a freelance marketplace which enables you to work with the worlds best transcription experts easily and quickly. As a result, you can browse through lots of experts. As well as reading previous client reviews and testimonials to gauge whether the professional can complete your project to your own requirements.
Moreover, by working with an Outsourcer professional, you can be sure to receive the highest quality transcription services. Above all, we are a FREE to register website and we have a live chat support feature available to help you with any problems or answer any questions which may arise.
Overall Benefits To Outsourcer
- It is FREE to become a member and takes less than a few minutes to register.
- Browse through lots of freelance professionals.
- Choose a highly skilled freelance professional most suited to your project.
- Services starting from as low as $5.
- Read through previous client reviews and testimonials to gauge whether the professional can complete your project to your own requirements.
- Full buyer protection on every service on Outsourcer.
- Secure payment gateway.
- Access to our 24/7 live chat customer support.
Click here to search for freelance professionals. If you require any further assistance, please contact us using our 24/7 live chat support feature. Alternatively please send a message to our support team using the contact form here.
Browse Away From What Is Transcription?
On the other hand, if you would like to find out more about our parent company, Global Sound Group, click here.